? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to
your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new c BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

FREEDOM


FREEDOM

after three more semesters..
i'll be able to scream..
to shout...
♥"I AM FREE"♥

I will be allowed to go home late at night.
I will be allowed to go out with friends at night.
I will be allowed to have a ♥boyfriend♥
I will be allowed to sleep in other people's houses.
I will be allowed to work.

I will be able to explore the outside.
I will be able to see the world at night.
I will be able to get out of my cocoon.
I will be able to face the REAL WORLD.

But will I be ready to face the real world? Will I be able to tell what is real from what isn't? Will I be able to distinguish between people who are really good to me from those who would just want to use me?

I am excited.
I am thrilled.
And I can't wait..

But in the middle of the excitement, of the thrill, honestly... I am scared... Because in a matter of 1 and a half year, I'll be graduating. I will be independent. I will be free. But I am also scared. I am scared because I don't have any idea what will happen to me in the real world. I don't have any plans. Because up to now, I still don't know what I want to do with my life.

In a matter of one and a half year.. I would be alone. There won't be any friends whom you can go out during lunch time. No friends who will let you copy from their work whenever you forgot to do yours. There won't be the "good professors" who will extend the deadline of your project because you haven't finish yours. There wouldn't be removals or special assignments to have "bonus points" to make your grades higher. Because for me, in the real world, you are not allowed to make mistakes. After graduating, the mistakes I will make will not be seen in class cards.. But it will be seen on me. In my life. I am scared. I think I am not ready yet.

Will I make it?
Will I make it out of my cocoon safely?
Will I be a beautiful butterfly?
After getting out of my cocoon, will I be able to fly?

I hope so.....

0 comments: