? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to
your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new c BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dramang Techie :)

If only I could Ctrl+Z my mistakes..



If only I could Ctrl+X the memories that break my heart..



If only I could Ctrl+C the beautiful memories that I have

then Ctrl+V them and fill my mind with those memories..

If only I could Ctrl+A all those people who hurt me

then Delete them all permanently from my life...

If only I coul Alt+F4 everytime my day goes wrong..

If only there's an ESC button I could press

whenever I'm depressed..

And if only..

If only I could Click and Drag the man I love

then Ctrl+S him into my system...

So he wouldn't be able to leave me...

If only these were possible...

Then I wouldn't have to suffer like this...

If Only...

0 comments: