? ??????????????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to
your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new c BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

kill me now!

"the night is over. another day begins. and you are still gone. time passes. my world still turns. yet my life is gone. my heart is still beating..a sign that im still alive. but this heart still shouts your name. it beats. but by still beating, it slowly..painfully..kills me.."
...haha another quote made by yours truly because of boredom and heartache?haha.. eniweiz..he's still not contacting me. almost two months already. haha. and here i am still waiting and hoping..for what?for nothing! wahahaha... whatever. life sucks. i can't even see my purpose anymore. can't see the sense of still living. can't even picture myself years from now.
whatever!!!!

0 comments: